Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

My Long Weekend Ride with My Cousin and My Aunty 🐴

On Labour Weekend  on Monday afternoon we load up the horse float with Lady My horse and went down to My cousin Dankia´s house were they loaded there horses onto there float and then we went to the start of the Takhue Saddle we ride through water ride up hills.

Then it hit 4:30 and we start heading back. The horse were racing back they loved going back down the hills. we got back to the start but Dad and My Uncle Zane hadn´t come back yet to pick us up So we start walk along Saddle Rd back to the Takhue Road on the way back we saw a 5 other horse in a Paddock.

 Then when we were almost to the Takhue Hall we meet we a evil little dog. We started riding pass but then the little rush at the horses, the horse didn´t worry about it but Aunty Karens scream scared the horse I was on. Then we made our way to the Takhue hall and wait for them to come and pick us up. The Ride was Awesome and Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment