Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

North America 😎

North America That is the Place I would like to Visit

First off, Because of all their sports they do, like Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Racquetball, Rodeo, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Stock Car Racing, Basketball, and Surfing 

Also I would like to see a real life Jaguar

I would  to taste their amazing Foods like Fajita, Jerky, Cobb Salad, Sourdough, Tater Tots, Key lime Pie, and CHEESEBURGERS and also I would like to taste their best dishes (E.g ) Jerky, Pot Roast, and More

Lastly I would like to check out their building Style to New Zealand style

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Cody from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked all the things you described and now I would love to visit North America.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Cody

    ReplyDelete