Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

A MOMENT IN TIME

A MOMENT IN TIME 
I see my family being snatched and killed right in front of my face.
I hear my family making trumpeting warning to tell me to hide and stay away. I hear the hunter chatting  about how they can get a couple dollars for there horns.
I feel sadness In my heart and wondering if I will see them again


A MOMENT IN TIME

Walking the road that fits one kid. seeing kids walking to  school on the path. 

I can hear kids squealing I can hear rocks sliding of the cliff. 

I feel my heart frozen in fear. I am wondering if I am going to make it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jahn,
    i'm Timiah from Saint Marys.
    Your story's kept me reading right through to the end!
    However I noticed a spelling mistake, there should be their.
    Keep up the good work!
    -Timiah

    ReplyDelete